East Brunswick, NJ, September, 2020 – Newly released Familipay.com is a comprehensive payment and communications platform that reimagines co-parenting for today’s families. It’s global solution is revolutionary in its approach that will reduce conflict between co-parents and let co-parents focus on parenting their children in harmony together. A solution that will make for a better life for families and their children.
Available as both an online platform and mobile application, with built-in proprietary AI, unique functionality, and exceptionally easy to navigate user interface, there’s nothing on the market that comes close to this totally reimagined and user-friendly solution for co-parenting.
- Pay and Track Solo or Duo, with or without the other co-parent, shared expenses for children, child support and alimony;
- Communications Suite
- Messaging between co-parents with “Spirit”™ AI emoticon, helping parents communicate in the spirit of co-parenting;
- Prompts via email for payments and attach receipts or bills;
- Notes clip to payments;
- Shared Calendar – template automatically recurrent parenting time and holidays, add events e.g. sports, doctor visits, music lessons;
- Reports – generate for payment and message history, tax deductions
- File Cabinet – store receipts, court documents.
New subscribers get a FREE three month trial and professional subscriptions are available as an invaluable tool for attorneys, mediators, accountants, and family therapists.
Go to https://familipay.com and view our introductory and features videos to learn more. Attorneys may also download and view our attorney brochure.
Reimagining and simplifying co-parenting!
Contact: Michael S. Green, C.E.O.
Email: email@example.com; Tel: 732-390-7900; Fax 732-390-5901